Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whoa! Pictures!

Sorry about the lapse in posting, but when I finally found a minute to post my computer wasn't working. Stupid bridgemax tech support anyways.

She is a big girl now! Last week she weighed 12lbs 1oz, she is eating rice (kinda), and we're working on getting her into the crib. She does pretty well in it, she just used to me putting her binky back in her mouth.

In no particular order...
Ali is a highschool graduate! I didn't have my camera there but Colbie had a long day! She loved watching everyone and loved all the clapping. She was soooo tired! (5/26)



Now Uncle KC finally has his race car finished! We were going to go out that day for a minute, but it was too cold and windy. (5/21)


Colbie got her ears pierced on May 17th. She screamed like I never heard her scream before. Poor ladies at Walmart. But by the time we got to the car she was asleep. She hasn't had any problems with them at all. Though a couple days later she did get sick. So in one week she had her ears pierced, her 4 month shots and an ear infection. Poor girl!





I had a great Mother's day and this is Colbie's "tootsie roll" outfit as Travis calls it. This is how Colbie spends most of her day. I can't keep those dang fingers in her mouth! She never finds them at 2 am though.





(5/4)







(4/30)



( 4/28)




(4/19)





(4/18)



(4/14)





(4/6)



(4/6)
This video is from 5/24. Colbie has quite alot to say to the world and it's pretty funny!


1 comment:

  1. She is soooo cute!! And I love the toosie roll outfit, it's my fav :)

    ReplyDelete