Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hurry and post, she's sleeping!

Please don't judge me on my photography skills. Somehow I keep getting pictures when she's making silly faces. She's cute. I promise.

Not sure who these hand me down slippers are from but aren't they funny? This is how she sleeps all the time. Arms up around her face. When we wrap her up in her swaddler at night they wiggle themselves out pretty quickly. She was this way in my belly though. It was always hard to get a good picture of her face because the hands were always there.

Silly face, but isn't this outfit cute?! The ladies from Travis' school threw us a baby shower and this was one of the outfits. This is her at 3 weeks.




This is Colbie at 2 weeks. We unpinned her arm a couple days after this and it doesn't seem to bother her at all. (note the pics with her arms straight up:)

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable!!! Wish we were there to hold her!! Glad everything is going good now and her arm doesn't bother her! Love you guys! Tanya and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! I need to come visit soon...

    ReplyDelete