Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was pretty fun this year! Veronica brought the kids over to Terry and Kathy's and it was nice they could play together for a while. I was looking at last year's Christmas pics and they've gotten so big!




This is what Kagen and I did while the boys were cutting down Christmas trees. I like to think I was quite the sport waddling through the forest 8 months prego!

Kagen has huge muscles and was going to carry our HUGE tree down the mountain. He was wondering how this HUGE tree was going to fit in our pickup . . .


like this, not too difficult=)
We're headed to West Yellowstone this week for some much needed vacation! It will be great to have some lazy time before we don't see any for the next 2o years or so. I'll get a new belly pic then!

No comments:

Post a Comment